Friday, October 17, 2008

So life has been very busy and I don't exactly know how to down load anything. Jayanne my sis will have to give me the 411 again. Life is very good David graduated YAH YAH. Life is funny how there is always a stress. Now it's finding a job and passing the Nclex. The worries of life.

Any how I just had my sisters down and my addorable little brother that is has left on his mission now. We had such agreat time.

Macie had amelt down the other day about growing up. She informed me she wants to be my little girl forever. I promised her she could be . But that growing up is great and then we talked about all the fun things we will do together when she gets bigger.The next thing she said made me laugh because she said she was glad David can babysit all her kids while me and her go shopping. I'm so glad David loves kids and hopefully in 15 years he still will.

He's been taking the kids rock climbing and they love it. Abbi is the most fearless. There is something great about that age where they think they are indestructable.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Melynda-
cousin Jenny-what's up?! I'm proud of you for your blog. I usually don't comment(as I told you guys at the farewell) but we totally want pictures of your little cuties rock climbing. As you know, Kevin seems a lot obsessed with this new found hobby and can only dream of kids to follow in his dangerous footsteps. So if you can post some or send some our way we'd love it. Glad to hear all is well. Congrats Dave on graduation!! How's the TV business by the way? Can't wait to hear from ya!

the Wight's said...

You are such a cute mom! I was so excited to see that you had posted again. Call me and I will walk you through down loading pictures.

love you

the Wight's said...

Why is my picture not on your blog? Get to it lady!!

Justino