Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hi Everyone who might follow my highly neglected blog, or would follow it if I would write.
Life is going pretty good. I got in a bike accident in May and am still on crutches. I crushed the cartilage in my SI joint. The doctor said it would have been better to break a hip. So off to rehab I'm going. The Physical Therapist are some really nice people I think they have to because they put you in so much pain people wouldn't come back if they were mean on top of putting you in pain. The girls are great. They have been doing swimming lessons and are doing great with it. David is working like crazy but still loves work thankfully. We are going on family reunion hopefully over the 4th and the kids are so excited. I'll write soon again

1 comment:

Doney Days said...

Ouch! I hope you recover quick. Let us know when you're up here again. We'd love to see you. We had our baby girl 3 weeks ago. She's a doll and an angel baby. Talk to you soon!